23RD - 30TH JUNE 2018
Yoga Universal is organising a retreat led by two experienced tutors; Lucie Landau & Maggie Davis, with a focus on going deeper into your spiritual practice.
Hosting in a brand new yoga retreat centre, which neighbours the biggest National Park in North Portugal, we will cover Asana - dynamic and restorative, Pranayama, meditation, Yoga Nidra and yoga philosophy sessions. You'll be able to enjoy time to yourself for walks, relaxation by a beautiful swimming pool, and silent times for reflection alongside social times for discussion.
Brunch and dinner are healthy and vegetarian/vegan made from local produce and included in the entire week - Small snacks in between and fruit smoothies instead of alcohol are included!
- Twin Rooms with shared facilities are standard.
- Single Rooms available at extra cost (below)
- 1 x 4 Person Room available at reduced cost (below)
- Daily whole morning sessions of Asana Pranayama and philosophy including brunch (8:00-13:00)
- Daily afternoon sessions of restorative yoga and meditation (16:30-19:00)
- Daily evening sessions of Yoga Nidra (20:30-21:30)
- 13:00 - 16:00 each day for e.g walks, swimming or relaxation
- Local trip can be organised to a local market town on Thursday
Prices (All teaching, food & accommodation)
- Shared 4 Bedroom - £620 per person
- Twin Bedroom - £700 per person
- Single Bedroom - £900 per person
- Airfare and transfers are not included (though transfers can be organised for ~75 euros per car, which seat 4 people).
Lucie Landau - firstname.lastname@example.org
Maggie Davis - email@example.com